Shop GreatRusticFurniture.com Today!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rustic Decorating

Been a while since I've blogged here.  I'm pleased to announce my web store is up and running full force!  I have a lot of neat rustic decorating pieces, candles, incense, and gifts.  I will be adding several more pieces to my online store that I'm currently displaying at craft shows.  If you like rustic decor, you should check this out! 
Check the website http://www.thatblondchick.com/ for my products.  There you'll also find dates and locations of the craft shows I'll be at so you can see the items "live", links to other cool stuff, the "Pets" page, a CafePress store, and many other fun and interesting things.
I'll be putting out my first e-newsletter at the beginning of December.  It will inform you of monthly specials, news, updates, and a couple of articles as well.  If you'd like to sign up for the newsletter, drop me an e-mail at mail@thatblondchick.com and let me know you'd like to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment