Shop GreatRusticFurniture.com Today!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Up North Rustic Creations

I'm very pleased to announce a new line of products available on my website.  Up North Rustic Creations is a line of hand decorated wooden items, created right here in That Blond Chick's workshop!  There's canoe paddles, trinket boxes, plaques, signs, letter holders, and more.  You can check out the ones I've posted so far on the website (http://www.thatblondchick.com/), and there will be more posted as I complete them!  I've got tons of ideas for stuff and I'm very excited about them!  Here's a few pictures...





I'm hoping to have quite a few more designs ready over the next month or so.  I'll have plenty of items for your home, cabin, or RV.  I'd be willing to consider special requests or personalized items, too-if you'd like to inquire about this, please visit my website, http://www.thatblondchick.com/, and click on the "Contact Us" tab.  Send me your request, and we can discuss the details.

1 comment:

  1. Cute stuff! I'll keep you in mind when summer comes along. We have an ancient pop-up that could use a little face-lift with a cute sign!

    ReplyDelete