Shop GreatRusticFurniture.com Today!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Craft Show Season

It's craft show season again, and that's very exciting!  I'm really looking forward to getting "out there" again, chatting with people, seeing all the neat things people are making, and showing off my new items!  If you're in the area, I'd be very pleased to have you come by my booth and say hello.  The craft shows I'll be at will be posted on my website, http://www.thatblondchick.com/.

The first one I'll be at this year is:
Super One Foods Spring Craft Show
Saturday, April 2, 2011 9AM-5PM
Pine Tree Plaza-Cloquet, MN

If you'd like to sign up for my monthly newsletter while you're on my website, you'll also be informed as to the craft show schedule.  Everyone who signs up for the monthly newsletter is automatically entered into a drawing for a giveaway of one of my items.  Gina from Texas was the winner last month-she won an "Up North" wolf plaque.

No comments:

Post a Comment